COVID-19 UPDATE: Re-Opening Procedures
Kerrisdale Lumber Contractor Division has now re-opened with the guidelines the healthcare officials have laid out as part of Phase II of BC’s rollout plan for re-opening businesses. As in compliance with these guidelines, Kerrisdale Lumber Contractor Division has put the following in place to ensure the utmost safety for staff and for our community.
- All staff have access to masks and gloves and are washing their hands frequently throughout the day.
- All surfaces are continuously being disinfected before and after use.
- Social distancing measures have been strictly enforced, both inside and outside both locations to regulate the in-store traffic and outside distancing practices.
- Only a set number of customers will be allowed inside the store at a time.
- Hand sanitizing stations have been placed at both entrances and exits of both locations for customers to use when entering and exiting the buildings.
- All staff and customers are required to stay home if they are experiencing any symptoms or are feeling at all under the weather.
- No reusable bags will be allowed at this time.
- The restrooms are not available for customer use at this time.
Thank you for helping us keep our staff and community safe!
Use the following form to contact us and someone from our team will be in touch with you within 24-48 hours!